The Distribution Operator (OD) will grant compensation in case of non-compliance with the provisions of the Performance Standard regarding:
• the continuity of the electricity supply to the users;
• the technical quality of the distributed electricity;
• the commercial quality of the electricity distribution service.
In case of non-observance of the performance indicators regarding the continuity in the electricity supply to the users, the technical quality of the electricity, as well as the commercial quality of the electricity distribution service, the compensations will be granted by the Distribution Operator automatically, without being a request from users is required.
How is the compensation granted?
The compensation is granted by the Distribution Operator within 45 days from the non-observance of the indicator required by the Standard.
The payment method is established by the User's Provider.
How much is the compensation?
The maximum value of the compensations granted monthly / annually by the Distribution Operator to a user, for non-observance of the performance indicators is established according to the provisions of the Performance Standard. More details can be found in the document posted on website, in the following category What we offer -> Electric energy -> Documents -> Compensation granted by the OD for failure to comply with the electricity quality indicators.
Compensation in case of non-compliance with the Performance Standard regarding the process of electricity distribution is not
apply in the following cases:
• accidental interruptions caused by third parties that are not considered in the number of interruptions;
• abnormal functioning of the electricity network determined by the Transport and System Operator, when the distribution operator has taken all measures to limit the effects of the cause that cause the abnormal operation;
• Consumption or zero production throughout the billing month (condition valid until the application of the binomial type tariff);
• The user was disconnected for non-payment.